How to use Taktifol?
Fire Command Sheet
There are 25 sheets (each 24x32 inches) on a roll, which are easily separable by means of its perforation. Due to the electrostatic charge, it can be removed several times from common surfaces without leaving any trace.
Print: Fire Command Sheet
A wide range of attachments which supports Taktifol to pass on knowledge in a mobile and flexible way.
- The symbols adhere on the basis of vacuum technology, not only on Taktifol, but on all smooth surfaces.
- permanent pens to draw a tactical ground-up by a trainer at home, or for the preparation of fixed location elements (for example a street or a lake)
- dry wipe pens for changes of the situation.
- small, wipeable Taktiboards (5.91x8.27 inches) for some quick, tactical instructions.
- small writing pads for some notes during the game or operation.
- cleaning towels for comfortable wiping
Everything fits together as a set in the practical Taktifol bag. A complete set usually weighs less than 1kg and is easy to transport.